Tec-union International Co. Ltd., located in Hangzhou, China, was established in 2005. Currently, with businesses spanning more than 50 countries, we continue to be the gateway for our international customers in accessing a variety of value-for-money products in China.
With in-house expertise ranging from mechanical engineering, metallurgical materials processing to mechatronics engineering, and particularly in the areas of lifting equipment and tools , material transport & handling and hydraulic equipment, our professional engineers possess in-depth product knowledge that will serve to empower our customers. More importantly, we have an innate understanding of the features and performance of Chinese made products, and are able to provide technical support and product inspection services to our customers.
Our Core Values are, Innovation & Development as a foundation, Value-driven products as an approach and Unity & Cooperation in achieving a win-win.
Our spirit is to pragmatic work, honest business, down-to-earth service.
- The predecessor of Tec-union company is the lifting department of Ruyi Industries, which specializes in lifting products-related business. The team has a clear division of labor and rich experience.
- Tec-union International Co., Ltd. is founded in Hangzhou, Zhejiang,China.The company’s product refinement and deep cultivation of hoisting machinery related products.
- An application for the “TEC-U” trademark was filed by Tec-union,and customized ERP software.
- Our official website-www.liftool.com has been established.
- Tec-union was awarded the 2010 Hangzhou Top 100 Enterprises of import and export line.
- The company’s product line continues to expand, and the product line extends to material handling equipments and hydraulic tools.
- Tec-union’s 10th anniversary, the trade volume exceeded 10 million USD, and its products are sold in more than 50 countries around the world, establish business relationships with more than 200 customers.
- Tec-union optimized the company’s structure and product line, and the office was renovated and expanded to face the future with a new look.
- The company has withstood COVID-19 as a global challenge, moved forward courageously, demonstrated full resilience, and is fully prepared for future innovation and expansion.